Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend of sick

Little man woke up Thursday night throwing up. Missed his 1st day of school on Friday. Thwarted our planed afternoon date. Saturday I cleaned the kitchen inside and out. It felt good to be productive. Lincoln had a fever most of the day but was finally on the mend by sunday. But now Dan is sick with a cold.
Dans dad came over and watched Lincoln so we could go see real steel. It was enjoyable. I think Dan got even sicker.

My knee is on the mend. I am going to start trying to work out daily and blog. I went to kohls today and was annoyed that nothing looked even semi decent on me. I know it is because I haven't seriously worked out since February when I hurt my knee. I need to make some changes. Change 1. Work out more. Change 2. Blog more. Change 3. Play with photos more.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment